Winnie the Pooh Food Art
I saw Christopher Robin earlier this week, and I can’t wait for its theatrical debut to discuss the movie with everyone! I can’t stop thinking about it! Since I have Winnie the Pooh on the brain, I thought I would make a healthy smackerel – Winnie the Pooh food art!
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 olives
- Scoop out the yolk from two hard boiled eggs, place in a bowl and smash.
- Lightly toast a slice of whole grain bread.
- Place mashed yolk on your bread, using a spoon and fork to place and shape into Pooh’s face.
- Use a small, sharp knife to cut olives into Pooh’s eyes, nose, eyebrows and mouth.
- Use strawberries to place into a balloon shape, slicing and trimming as needed.