Unique Vintage New Years Eve Outfits
Disclosure: I selected these outfits and received them complimentary, all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
If you follow me on Instagram, it’s easy to tell that my favorite place to get clothes is Unique Vintage! I love anything with retro flair, plus their clothes always fit well on me! For the upcoming New Year (we’re all ready for 2021, right?) I put together this Unique Vintage New Years Eve Outfits look book of my favorite sparkly and shimmery outfits you can find currently at Unique Vintage. Because I’m all about dressing up with nowhere to go!
I’m all about having fun and being extra with my outfits – so why not dress in silver sequins for New Years Eve? This outfit a silver sequin wrap dress, a silver sequin beret, and a pair of black boots with black rhinestones on them! Click the links below to find the pieces:
- Silver sequin wrap dress (available in sizes small through 5X, I’m wearing a size small for size reference)
- Silver sequin beret
- Black shimmery boots (in sizes 5 through 10)
The second outfit is Unique Vintage’s 3/4 sleeve Bisou top, which is like their popular Frenchie top but with 3/4 sleeves! Perfect for wintertime! Paired with sparkly pink high waisted pants. The pants also come in blue and silver!
- Bisou top (comes in a variety of colors in sizes XS through 5X, I’m wearing size medium for reference)
- Pink sparkly pants (comes in a variety of colors in sizes small through large, I’m wearing small)
Last but not least, this amazing snowflake dress! The snowflakes are SO shimmery, and I love the neck! There’s buttons on the back of the sleeves to be able to adjust how tight the sleeves are as well. I paired it with a pale blue cinch belt from Unique Vintage.
- Snowflake dress (comes in sizes Small through 5X, I’m wearing size small)
- Cinch belt (one size)
And there you have it! My Unique Vintage New Years Eve outfits look book to ring in 2021! Which look is your fave?