Six Eggs Quiche
Recently, I did a Beauty and the Beast Brunch party, inspired by the opening provincial town scene. For the main dish of my brunch set up, I made a “Six Eggs Quiche”, inspired by the line “I need six eggs!” to incorporate the lyrics of “Belle”. You can get the full recipe below:
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Dice your onion and saute in oil for 3 minutes in a pan, or until carmelized.
- Then add your two cups of spinach with your onions and sautee until wilted.
- In a bowl, whisk your eggs and milk together with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix your egg mixture with your vegetables, then pour into quiche dish.
- Place in oven 40-45 minutes.