Disclosure: I am an ambassador to Milk & Eggs, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
My Simple Vegetarian Meal Plan For This Week
Since I am passionate about cooking at home, something I do every week is meal plan. Not only does this allow me to cook at home, but it allows me to save money, eliminate food waste, and be more motivated to eat healthy, natural foods. One thing that has helped me in executing my meal plans is Milk & Eggs grocery delivery – with leading such a busy life, I LIVE for grocery delivery services! Milk & Eggs (it’s based in LA and Orange County) has become my favorite grocery delivery service, since their foods are from local sources/farmers, yet still very affordable prices. To kick off my meal planning for December, Milk & Eggs is offering a whopping 50% off of grocery orders from December 4th-8th (I mean, how often do you get a FIFTY percent discount off your groceries?) with code happyholidays17.
When my friends, family, and readers see me post pictures of my food, I often get asked what I cook, since many people are new to meal planning, but would like to start so they too can save money, save food, and eat more naturally. I thought it would be a great start to the month to share my vegetarian meal plan for the coming week, with the foods I’m getting from Milk & Eggs! (With a grocery list and links to the items underneath, for easy shopping!)
My Simple Vegetarian Meal Plan Menu
- Breakfast: Yogurt with strawberries
- Lunch: Arugula with cucumber, and walnuts in Stonewall Kitchen Dressing Balsamic Fig dressing
- Dinner: Abbott’s Butcher “Chicken” with brussel sprouts roasted in olive oil and balsamic.
- Breakfast: Eggs over easy with a fruit salad of apple slices and grapes
- Lunch: Wrap with cucumber, arugula, feta cheese layered with sundried tomatoes, and Abbott’s Butcher “Chicken”
- Dinner: Tofu stir fry with broccoli
- Breakfast: Whole grain tortilla “quesadilla” with peanut butter and bananas
- Lunch: Snack plate with apples, grapes, carrots, feta cheese layered with sundried tomatoes and nuts
- Dinner: Roasted sweet potatoes with asparagus
- Breakfast: Omelet filled with asparagus, goat cheese, and kale
- Lunch: Arugula salad with cucumber, nuts in Stonewall Kitchen Dressing Balsamic Fig dressing
- Dinner: Tofu with roasted brussel sprouts and sweet potato
- Yogurt and strawberries
- Lunch: Whole wheat wrap with Abbott’s Butcher “Chicken”, cucumber, arugula, and feta cheese
- Dinner: Roasted brocolli with roasted sweet potato
- Breakfast: breakfast “Quesadilla” (brown rice tortilla filled with peanut butter and banana
- Lunch: Snack plate of fruits/veggies that need to be used up for the week
- Dinner: Sweet potato chili (put vegetable broth, chopped sweet potatoes, black beans, 1 yellow onion, 4-5 chopped roma tomatoes, chopped carrots in a crockpot on high for 3 hours.
- Saturday (this tends to be my leftovers day):
- Breakfast: Omelet with leftover veggies for the week (use up all that good food!)
- Lunch: Leftover chili
- Dinner: Leftover protein + leftover vegetable to use everything up!
- Brussel Sprouts
- 1 yellow onion
- Baby carrots
- Roma tomatoes
- Sweet potatoes
- Abbott’s Butcher “Chicken” (2 boxes)
- Feta cheese
- Nuts of choice for salads and cheese plates
- Peanut butter
- Stonewall Kitchen Dressing Balsamic Fig dressing
- Vegan broth
I have taste tested the products above, and love each and every one! The produce I’ve gotten from Milk and Eggs has always been incredibly fresh, and doesn’t go bad quickly. I also am OBSESSED with the Spread The Love Naked Peanut Butter, Stonewill Fig dressing, and Brothers yogurt (the best plain yogurt I’ve ever had). Enjoy this delicious and nutritious vegetarian meal plan, and be sure to snag 50% off your order with code happyholidays17 from Dec 4th-8th!