Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie Inspired by Minnie Mouse
With Disney Style having Minnie Rocks the Dots happening once again, and with National Polka Dot Day coming up, I was inspired to rock the dots in the kitchen! Inspired by Minnie’s pink and white polka dot look, that she so fashionably rocks, I decided to make a healthier take on chocolate chip cookies: Healthy Raspberry White Chocolate cookies, to look just like Minnie’s polka dotted iconic fashion looks.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup pureed fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Optional: To make these look more red instead of pink, you can add red food dye. I wanted to keep my version as natural as possible, so chose to do Minnie’s pink dots and just use raspberries for the coloring.
- Beat your vanilla extract, egg, maple syrup, and coconut oil together.
- In a separate bowl, mix your baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and flour together.
- In a food processor or blender, puree your raspberries.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients together (minus the raspberries) with a spatula.
- Once mixed well, mix in your raspberries to give your dough a pink color.
- Next, fold in your white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, roll your dough into balls and placed on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
These cookies aren’t just great for Minnie Rocks the Dots season, but also for Valentine’s Day, a Minnie Mouse party, or to surprise your sweetheart! These cookies taste just the right amount of sweet, are healthy, and gluten-free. What’s not to love about these Minnie Mouse Raspberry White Chocolate Polka Dot Cookies?