Vegan Pumpkin Spice Coffee Ice Cream
Recently on my blog, I talked about my love for Trader Sam’s Coffee Company, a small business that makes amazing Disney-inspired coffee grounds! For fall, they released a new flavor, Pumpkin Spice King! It has an amazing pumpkin spice scent, and the bag is complete with Jack Skellington inspired artwork! Since I loved the grounds so much, and it’s national coffee ice cream day, I created vegan pumpkin spice coffee ice cream! It’s super-simple and guilt-free!
- 1 can of refrigerated full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 can of pumpkin pie filling
- 1 Tbsp 100% maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of Trader Sam’s Pumpkin Spice King coffee grounds (You can find them here)
- Place all of your ingredients in a blender until combined.
- Pour in a container and place in the freezer for two hours, stirring ever half hour so that it stays creamer, rather than becoming too icy and solid.
- Serve and enjoy!