This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeProbiotics #CollectiveBias
I absolutely love travelling and seeing new places! The thing that can be stressful about travelling though? Staying healthy and feeling your best! After years of travelling I feel I’ve come up with a good set of staples that I like to pack to help keep me fueled, exercised, and energized. Recently, I went on a trip to Las Vegas for a relaxing weekend by the pool and to see some shows. Before heading out on my road trip, I made a stop at Walmart so I can stock up on some of my healthy travel products and stay within my budget! One thing I had to get that’s become a travel essential is Nature Made® Advanced Dual Action Probiotics.
Once I finished picking up my healthy travel essentials, it was often to have a relaxing vacation!
What to Pack to Stay Healthy While Travelling
Here is a breakdown of what I like to pack, and how it’s helped me feel my best while exploring and travelling:
- Jump rope: In case where I’m staying doesn’t have a gym, or all the machines are filled up, or maybe you just want to workout outside, a jump rope is super light weight and easy to pack. Plus, it helps give you a killer workout, without much space needed to use it.
- Arm band: I love to have an arm band so that I can easily keep my phone on hand if I want to workout like a local and take a fun running route wherever I’m travelling. A phone can help you find your way around, and track your stats!
- Headphones: Headphones can provide fun music or a podcast while walking or running, and can be used to help you relax if you’re having trouble sleeping in a new bed at night.
- Peppermint Essential Oils: With peppermint, a little goes a long way so a little bottle should do the trick even for a long trip. I use this help relax me during a long or bumpy flight, or to help energize me when I am feeling jet lagged.
- Healthy Snacks: Whether you’re doing a road trip or plane trip, normal a travel day is full of unhealthy snacking, unless you’re prepared. I make sure to have plenty of non-perishable nutritious snacks on hand, such as cashews and banana chips or veggie chips to help give me fuel that won’t weigh me down.
- Nature Made Advanced Dual Action Probiotics: I have most recently started packing a box of Nature Made Probiotics with my healthy travel kit, and they help tremendously! Probiotics
Probiotics are a “good” bacteria that helps benefit your digestive system. They crowd out unwanted organisms in your gut and allow more “good” bacteria in. † Nature Made’s high quality Dual Action Probiotics help provide digestive balance with 2 probiotic strains, which altogether help with constipation, irregularity, as well as gas, bloating, and abdominal discomfort.
Often times while travelling it is common to experience constipation, and it can be very discomforting while you’re trying to have a good time! Taking probiotics help me feel my usual self so that I don’t have to feel discomfort while travelling. They also come in handy when trying new foods since they do help with gas and bloating.
Where to Find Nature Made Probiotics
You can find Nature Made Dual Action Probiotics at many Walmart stores, as well as Walmart online by visiting here. Whether you’re wanting to feel more comfortable while travelling, or just day-to-day, I can’t recommend Nature Made Dual Action Probiotics enough!
Just throw them in a carry on or suitcase, and keep them in your hotel room, or bring some with you in your bag so you don’t have to worry to forget to take your probiotics to feel your most comfortable and relaxed on your vacation!
Pin For Later:
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.