Lamplight Lounge Food Guide – What’s Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
This past weekend, I went to Pixar Pier on opening weekend! It’s thrilling to say the least, to go to a new land when it opens! It’s pretty much the ultimate Disney fan dream. I went to Lamplight Lounge, which is what has replaced Cove Bar + Ariel’s Grotto at the new Pixar Pier. Lamplight Lounge, rather than just replacing Cove Bar up top, now takes up both the upstairs and downstairs, for a lounge with a much larger menu than Cove Bar (and tastier food in my opinion), Pixar-inspired drinks and cocktails, and tons of Pixar decor. There is so much artwork and little details in the lounge, I will probably keep noticing new details every time I go!
Now for the food – there is SO much more food than Cove Bar, which makes me SO happy. There’s also a menu you can ask your waiter for that lists the dairy-free, gluten-free, and other allergy friendly options. If you are looking for vegan options, you can request the items I mention below (they are offered, but you have to ask for them since they’re not on the menu):
- Veggie Nachos (OFF-MENU, also gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, egg-free): You can get the lobster nachos veggie style, which instead of lobster or crema, you get extra cheese, and tons of veggies on top.
- Potato Skins (also gluten-free, nut-free): Yukon gold potatoes with brown butter-caper yogurt, smoke paprika, aioli, and cheese.
- Spinach Salad (also gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free): Spinach with wild mushrooms, soft poached egg, onion vinaigrette, and shitake “bacon”.
- Ratatouille (also gluten-free, peanut-free): Roasted eggplant and bell pepper ragout, with zucchini noodles, burrata cheese, smoked tomato sauce and basil aioli. You can also order with tofu! It can be made vegan asking for no aioli and no cheese.
- Deviled Eggs and Toast
- Veggie Burger (OFF-MENU): Also, this burger is vegan! Can be also gluten-free when you request an allergy-friendly bun.
- Donuts: Fluffy donuts with strawberry dipping sauce.
- Kids Menu Option PB & J roll (also dairy-free, nut-free): PB & J and whole wheat roll, served with fruit and veggies and hummus.
- Vegan burger (OFF-MENU): Can be also gluten-free when you request an allergy-friendly bun.
- Vegan Nachos (OFF-MENU): Request the veggie nachos, but with no cheese (instead extra veggies and beans). There’s a separate fryer for the vegan chips!
- Ratatouille (also gluten-free, peanut-free): You can also request to have it with tofu, if you want a heartier dish. It is only vegan if you request no aioli and no cheese.
- Lobster Nachos (also egg-free, nut-free, soy-free, can be made vegan and vegetarian – see above): Lobster and house-made chips with black beans, pico de gallo, chipotle crema, cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
- Potato Skins (also vegetarian, nut-free): Yukon gold potatoes with brown butter-caper yogurt, smoke paprika, aioli, and cheese.
- Carne Asada Roll (also nut-free): Grilled New York steak strip, roasted Fresno chili salsa, escabeche, and crema.
- Grilled Chicken Salad (also nut-free, soy-free): Grilled romaine, tomato and cucumbers, feta, piquillo pepper hummus, olive tapenade, and green dressing.
- Spinach Salad (also vegetarian, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free): Spinach with wild mushrooms, soft poached egg, onion vinaigrette, and shitake “bacon”.
- Ratatouille (can be request vegan, is also vegetarian, peanut-free): You can also request to have it with tofu, if you want a heartier dish. It is only vegan if you request no aioli and no cheese.
- Cheddar Burger (also nut-free): Must request with an allergy-friendly bun.
- Vegan burger (OFF-MENU): Also vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free when requesting an allergy-friendly bun.
- Kids Menu burger slider (also nut-free): Must request with an allergy-friendly bun.
Other Menu Options
For the complete standard menu, you can find online here.
For the complete allergy-friendly menu, you can take a look at the pictures below:
Pin for later: