Lamplight Lounge Brunch Food Guide – What’s Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-Free
Lamplight Lounge brunch is now available at Disney California Adventure! Lamplight Lounge, the Pixar-themed table service restaurant at Pixar Pier has been a favorite restaurant of mine. In fact, it’s my most visited restaurant at Disneyland Resort. One of the reasons being they have an amazing vegan burger and fries (they use Impossible Burger), plus the ambiance and music is perfection in my book. With having such great vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options on their lunch and dinner menu (see that food guide here), I was excited to see what their new brunch menu would have to offer.
When Does Lamplight Lounge Offer Brunch?
As of right now, Lamplight Lounge offers brunch only on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30am-12pm. You can make reservations here, but walk-ins are also welcome. I didn’t have a reservation when I went but was seated right away, so don’t let not having a reservation discourage you from going! I’m sure in the summer it will get busier, but Lamplight Lounge has always been pretty good to walk-in without much wait. If you are wanting to eat vegan or gluten-free, ask for the allergy-friendly menu when you check-in.
Lamplight Lounge Brunch Vegan Options
The vegan options are available on the allergy-friendly menu:
- Potato Flautas: These are vegan with no modifications needed. They are also gluten-free if you specify. They were absolutely delicious, but incredibly spicy! If you request the sauces on the side then they shouldn’t be too spicy.
- New York Avocado Toast: These are vegan if you order with no steak, egg, or butter sauce. I didn’t try this personally, but looks amazing!
- Lamplight Chilaquiles: Vegan if you order with no eggs and no sour cream, and sub the eggs for soyrizo. These were absolutely delicious and not spicy. These are also gluten-free if you request gluten-free.
Brunch Gluten-Free Options
Must be ordered off the gluten-free/allergy menu to be gluten-free
- Lamplight Chilaquiles: Gluten-free if you order off the allergy-friendly menu. Can be vegan without eggs and sour cream, and sub soyrizo instead.
- Potato Flautas: Also vegan. Order them requesting them to be gluten-free.
- Egg White Frittata Bake
Brunch Vegetarian Options
- Potato Flautas: Also vegan and gluten-free (if you request gluten-free)
- New York Avocado Toast: Ordered without steak.
- Lamplight Chilaquiles: Can be gluten-free if you request it.
- Indulgent French Toast
- Kids Options:
- Brunch Quesadilla
The options were just as impressive as Lamplight Lounge’s dinner and lunch options! The Lamplight Lounge brunch is now one of my new favorite Disneyland Resort breakfast menus (another favorite is the Napa Rose Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures)! You can find more vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free Disneyland Resort food guides here.
Pin for later: