Baby Groot Biscuits Inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy
Have you seen the newest food at Disney that’s going viral? Disney California Adventure has started selling Groot bread inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy, and it’s the Disney food of all our dreams! The new bread helped inspired this recipe for baby Groot biscuits, so that you can satisfy your Groot shaped food craving when you can’t come to the parks, or when the parks are sold out! They are cheesy and savory, easy to make, and (almost) too adorable to eat.
- 1 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Whisk together salt and flour.
- Add in your yogurt, and mix all ingredients together thoroughly
- Sprinkle flour onto your dough to make it less sticky, so it’s easier to form into Groot shapes
- Lay parchment paper onto pans.
- Shape biscuit dough with your hands to be in the shape of Groot’s head
- On the top of his head, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese and pieces of fresh rosemary.
- Place a few pieces of cheese for Groot’s mouth.
- Cut olives in half, and place two olive halves on each biscuit for Groot’s eyes.
- Place in oven for 12 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!