Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Gluten-Free Fantasia Ice Cream Copycat Recipe
If you’re an avid Disneyland-goer like me, you may have heard about the Gibson Girl Fantasia ice cream! It’s a scoop of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice creams in one dish. I decided to make a vegan, gluten-free copycat version of the ice cream! You can either have it in a dish, or have it in a gluten-free, chocolate-dipped cone like I did, to add some extra magic!
- Cherry Ice Cream: 1 can of refrigerated coconut cream, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/3 cup frozen cherries
- Banana Ice Cream: 1 can of refrigerated coconut cream, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1 frozen banana
- Pistachio Ice Cream: 1 can of refrigerated coconut cream, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1 1/5 tsp matcha green tea powder, and shelled pistachios.
- Cones: Gluten-free ice cream cones, cocoa nibs, 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil, gold sprinkles
- For ice cream cones, I like to use Goldbaum’s Gluten-free, since you can conveniently find them at Target here.
- Mix together cherry ice cream ingredients in a blender, and pour into a freezer-safe container.
- Mix together banana ice cream ingredients in a blender, and pour into a freezer-safe container.
- Mix together pistachio ice cream ingredients in a blender (minus the pistachios), and pour into a freezer-safe container. Then add in pistachios and stir in.
- Place all ice creams in the freezer overnight.
- Place 1/3 cup cocoa nibs and your Tbsp of melted coconut oil and mix together, microwaving for 30 seconds. Stir, and microwave an additional 20-30 seconds as needed.
- Pour chocolate on parchment paper, and roll your cones in it.
- Then, roll your cones through sprinkles.
- Place cones on a plate, and stick in the refrigerator to harden the chocolate.
- When ready to eat, let your ice cream thaw for 20-30 minutes, and scoop + enjoy!
Enjoy this vegan and gluten-free healthier take on Disneyland’s Fantasia Ice Cream, complete with magical chocolatey cone!