Disclosure: I have received some of these products complimentary. #GoMacro #IngredientsGrownNotMade
Everlasting Joy Vegan Smoothie Bowl
There is nothing better than a delicious and healthy meal that tastes rich, creamy, and decadent! I decided to make a new recipe that are all these things…packed with protein, chocolatey, yet it is vegan, gluten-free, and guilt-free! My smoothie bowl was inspired by GoMacro’s Everlasting Joy flavored bar, which is a mix of coconut, almond butter, and chocolate, and is also vegan and gluten-free. I just love the chewy texture of their bars – my daughter and I eat them all the time when on the go! I decided this past weekend to change it up a bit and instead have our bars bowl-style!
- 1 GoMacro Everlasting Joy Bar
- 1 scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 Tbsp carob or vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- Optional: 1 Tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- Blend your chocolate protein powder, almond milk, ice, almond butter, and shredded coconut (plus your seeds if adding). Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Make your smoothie bowl packed with more tastiness by topping with more shredded coconut, a spoon of almond butter, some chocolate chips, and the perfect chewy, finishing touch a GoMacro Everlasting Joy bar!
Enjoy your Everlasting Joy Vegan Smoothie Bowl!