Disclosure: Dole Fresh Fruit and Vegetables supplied you with Dole Coupons and a Patina Vie Tray for the sponsorship of this post. #Dole #Beautyandthebeast #BeOurGuest
Dole Beauty and the Beast : Inspiring Families to Eat Healthy
Being a healthy food blogger, one of my biggest passions is passing on my love for healthy living and healthy eating to my daughter. With toddlers known for being picky eaters, sometimes it can be difficult to get them to try new things (even if you know once they try the food, they’ll enjoy it). One of my favorite healthy food brands to enjoy with my daughter is Dole. Since she can be hesitant to try fruits and vegetables, I love that Dole currently is featuring Beauty and the Beast themed packaging on their fruits, vegetables, and salads. My daughter loves anything Beauty and the Beast, and this wonderful movie packaging is helping her become more willing to try fruits and vegetables. And once she does, she LOVES them! I know I can always rely on Dole produce to be fresh, crispy, and delicious, and now my daughter can enjoy Dole too!
We love to snack on Dole pineapple and bananas, but it’s also nice to make creative recipes out of fruit for a healthy and unique breakfast or snack. Dole and Disney have created these incredible Banana and Berry Breakfast Cups!
Dole Banana and Berry Breakfast Cups
Makes 12 servings, takes 40 minutes.
- 3 slices wholewheat bread
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 DOLE® Bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup DOLE Blueberries, Blackberries and/or Raspberries
- 1 cup low fat granola
To celebrate Dole’s Beauty in Healthy Living campaign with Disney, they are holding an incredible sweepstakes. To enter, you answer character-inspired quizzes for a chance to win these amazing prizes:
- One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) travel package to the Orlando, Florida, area for winner and up to three (3) guests with roundtrip airfare, 5-day/4-night stay at a resort hotel, four (4) days of theme park tickets and four (4) days/nights of dining plans.
- Five (5) First Prizes: One (1) 13-piece Patina Vie Beauty and the Beast plate and glassware package and five (5) Dole fruit or vegetable coupons
- Ten (10) Second Prizes: each winner to receive a $50 movie gift card.
Since I couldn’t be more excited about the Beauty and the Beast packaging on Dole products, I am partnering with Dole to giveaway a beautiful prize to one of my readers!
Enter below to win a “Be Our Guest” Patina Vie Porcelain Tray, along with coupons to redeem for Dole fruits and veggies.
Picture Credits: Dole