Fab 5 Pastel Disney Easter Eggs
When it comes to decorating for the holidays, I look for three things: (1) Homemade, (2) Simple, and (3) Disney-themed. For Easter, I decided to make inspired-by Disney Easter eggs that are decorated in the colors and styles of Disney’s Fab 5: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. Not only are these colorful and fun ways to incorporate your Disney fandom into your egg hunt, but they are very easy to make, too!
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- Egg dye kit
- Sticker paper or large mailing label paper that you can print on (the stickier the better)
- Dye your eggs according to package instructions. You can dye them whichever colors you like, but to replicate what I did, you will have: 1 yellow, 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 green, and 1 orange egg.
- Allow eggs to dry once removed from dye.
- Print out the downloadable character template to print out by clicking here.
- Cut out character stickers to place on eggs. Make sure to use very sticky paper, or use a glue stick to help them stick firmly to your eggs.
- And there you have it, your Pastel Disney Easter eggs!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CHARACTER SILHOUETTE TEMPLATE