Buzz’s Galactic Broccoli Crust Pizza
With the anticipation of Disneyland Resort’s Pixar Fest (and of course Pizza Planet coming to Tomorrowland!), this Healthy Mouse’s #FoodArtFriday is Buzz Lightyear themed! Drumroll please…Buzz’s Galactic Broccoli Crust Pizza. This low-carb pizza has a great flavor and crunch to it, perfect if you’re a flatbread-pizza lover looking to add some more veggies to your day.
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesean
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- Mozzarella cheese
- Grapeseed oil
- Red onion
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Cut up your broccoli, including the stalks. Place in a food processor, and pulse until riced.
- Mix together riced broccoli and all other crust ingredients.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet, and spread your crust thin and evenly on the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and add oil, mozzarella, diced tomatoes, strips of red onion, and asparagus.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to cool for five minutes, then cut into rocket and star shapes (or use a cookie cutter)
- Enjoy Buzz’s Galactic Broccoli Crust Pizza!