A Healthy and Hearty Vegan Chili Recipe
There’s nothing better than a good crockpot meal! It tastes like it was full of hard work and preparation, but was so easy to put together! And the best part? Once dinner rolls around, all you have to do is serve! One of the favorite crockpot recipes in my house is my vegan chili. So good, my family has dubbed it “the best vegan chili recipe.” I can’t wait to share this family favorite with my readers, and I hope you enjoy!
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 16 oz low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 sliced & quartered zucchini
- 1 cup of diced butternut squash
- 2 cups of diced baby potatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 package of frozen Gardein beefless tips (or an alternative, one 16 oz package of vegan ground “meat” crumbles).
1. Place your crockpot on low heat.
2. Place all of your ingredients into the crockpot, stirring well.
3. Cook on low for 6-7 hours, stirring occasionally. Now it’s ready to serve!
For more of my vegan recipes on The Healthy Mouse, you can visit my vegan recipe page here!