Ant-Man on a Log
Tomorrow Marvel Studio’s Ant-Man and the Wasp opens in theaters! After recently seeing the film and attending the press conference, I was inspired to make a fun, family-friendly healthy recipe! I’m a bit of a sucker for corny humor, so instead of making ants on a log I made Ant-Man on a Log!
- Celery sticks
- Natural, organic creamy peanut butter
- Dark Cocoa almond butter
- Spread peanut butter on the amount of celery sticks you would like.
- Place a couple tablespoons of dark cocoa almond butter in a bowl, and melt very slightly in the microwave for about 7 seconds or so.
- Place in a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a small amount of the tip cut off.
- Pipe an Ant-Man silhouette on your peanut butter, then refrigerate to solidify.
- Serve and enjoy!