Mickey-Shaped Vegan Matcha Green Tea Waffles
I recently made naturally green Leprechaun cups for St. Patrick’s Day, and had the urge to make another festively green recipe, with a Disney flair of course! So I made healthy, vegan, and naturally green Mickey Mouse-Shaped matcha green tea waffles!
Makes 3 Mickey-Shaped Waffles
- 1 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Matcha green tea powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Optional Toppings:
- Can of full fat coconut cream
- In a bowl, mix your almond milk, maple syrup, and oil together.
- Then add in baking powder, salt, flour, and matcha powder; mix well.
- Spray a Mickey waffle iron and then cook your waffle for 4 minutes.
- If you like, top with coconut whipped cream! (To make coconut whipped cream, refrigerate a can of coconut cream for 8 hours, then remove cream from can and whisk till fluffy)