Universal Studios Hollywood Adds New Dining With Amazing Vegan Options!
Universal Studios Hollywood is becoming quite the foodie paradise! Just this past month, they added three new food & drink menus, all with amazing vegan and vegetarian options, which I tried to give you all the scoop on what offerings they have for vegans and vegetarians!
Cocina Mexicana, a new quick service restaurant across from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter entrance, has so many amazing vegan options that feature Impossible meat. Here’s what you can find:
- Taco Salad: Features Impossible “meat” and vegan sour cream. Request no cheese for it to be vegan.
- Taco Plate: Features Impossible “meat” and vegan sour cream. Request no cheese for it to be vegan.
The Jurassic Cafe, located right next to the Jurassic World ride, has completely been remodeled and has a new menu inspired by Costa Rican cuisine.
- Vegan Jackfruit Platter: Jackfruit served on top of a corn cake served rice and beans, with plantain chips, vegan.
- Plantain Chips served with Guacamole: Vegetarian on its own. You can request it to be vegan, and they will make guacamole without cheese.
- Fruit Salad: Tropical fruit topped with toasted coconut, vegan.
A new tiki bar serving up tiki drinks outside the Jurassic World ride entrance! They only serve up cocktails, and each one comes in a special tiki cup that comes included with your drink!
Learn more about visiting Universal Studios Hollywood here.
Universal Studios HOllywood vegan