Tigger Tails – A Healthy Winnie the Pooh Inspired Recipe
If you’re a frequent reader of my blog and follow me on Instagram, you know that I always love to follow along with Disney Family’s fun #DisneyWeekend themes! This weekend, it’s all about Winnie the Pooh, so of course I had to make some healthy, Winnie the Pooh inspired treats, which I call Tigger Tails!
I made a brand new, very simple recipe that is great to make with children: Tigger Tails (recipe below)! And paired it with another healthy Winnie the Pooh treat, my Winnie the Pooh vegan smoothie (recipe here).
Makes 3 dozen
- 5 mandarin oranges
- A block of 70% or more dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- Peel your oranges, and pull the slices apart.
- Break apart your block of chocolate and mix with oil, either placing in the microwave for 50 seconds (stirring at 25 seconds), or melting on the stove top.
- Dip your orange slices in chocolate, and place on parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator to solidify for 20 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated until you consume.