Star Wars Inspired Food Art: Porgwich
I don’t know about you, but I can’t stop thinking about Star Wars: The Last Jedi! To celebrate the film’s opening, I decided to make some Star Wars inspired food art inspired by the oh so cute porgs! A PORGwich!
- Whole wheat bread
- Sourdough bread
- Light whipped cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- Sweet potato chips
- Sandwich filling of your choice, or just top with cream cheese for a breakfast toast.
- Cut two pieces of sourdough bread in a rounded-edge triangle (this will be the Porg’s body)
- Cut two small circles out of sourdough bread (Porg’s head).
- Use whipped cream cheese to spread on top of your sandwich for the Porg’s Tummy.
- Use whole wheat bread for the wings, and for the darker parts of the Porg’s face.
- Cut an olive in half, and place a dollop of cream cheese under the olives for his eyes.
- Cut from the olives pieces for the Porg’s mouth and nose, as well as his feet.
- Use half of a sweet potato chip for each of the Porg’s feet.
I hope you enjoy this inspired-by Star Wars porgwich! Just hopefully it’s not too cute to eat!