Disclosure: I received these items complimentary but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
New Items Added to the shopDisney Disney Eats Collection!
It’s a foodie lover’s dream come true! A new wave of the Disney Eats collection has arrived in-store and online! My family and I used some of the adorable new kitchen items to have a daddy daughter date baking chocolate chip cookies:
My husband and daughter made my delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe that has very little sugar in it, that is easy to make with items you have in your pantry at home with your parent and me Disney Eats items too:
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together wet ingredients in one bowl, dry ingredients in the other (except the chocolate chips).
- Combine both mixtures and thoroughly mix together.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold in.
- Let chill for 30 minutes, then roll your dough out on parchment paper.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out your dough, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes and allow to cool thoroughly.
Our Disney Eats Items
To bake our delicious, soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, we found these Disney Eats items handy to use in the kitchen (not to mention my daughter loved them, too):
- Apron and Oven Mitt set: Dad used this while baking (it can get messy making cookies with a toddler!) as well as the oven mitts to pull the cookies fresh out the oven!
- Kid’s Apron: My daughter had this apron set from Disney Eat’s first collection release, and she still loves using it every time we bake!
- Mickey Mouse Rolling Pin Set: This parent and child rolling pin combo is so cute and Mickey themed, and love that it allows parents and kids to easily bake together!
- Mickey Mouse Spatula Set: This set worked great for daddy and daughter to be able to stir through the chunky chocolate chip dough together! Plus looks adorable with our Mickey-themed kitchen at home.
- Mickey Mouse Bag Clip Set: I always have baking items on hand in our pantry, and found these handy (and adorable) to use to close up bags of flour, etc.
- Mickey Mouse Kitchen Timer: My daughter loves setting this timer while we wait for cookies to bake! Plus it allows me to get some chores done while waiting for cookies, since I can hear this timer easily when it tells me the cookies are ready.
I am absolutely in love with the new Disney Eats collection from shopDisney! My favorite part about it? That a big focus of it is parent and child bonding time!