I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with That’s So Raven! I personally think it’s the best Disney Channel show there’s ever been. So when I found out there was going to be the Raven’s Home reboot I got incredibly excited. With the show now premiering, I had to make a mocktail (you can also make this into a cocktail) to celebrate as I watch the premiere! This drink is infused with hot pink, orange, and yellow, the colors of the Raven title screen in both the original and re-boot. With these colorful swirls that are reminiscent of early-2000’s style, I call this drink Raven’s Blurred Vision Mocktail (or cocktail, if you prefer!).
- Strawberry Fresca or strawberry juice
- 3 strawberries
- Orange Juice
- Club soda
- Lemon juice
- Pinch of tumeric
- Optional: Tequila, if doing a cocktail
- Blend your strawberries and strawberry fresca together in a blender until pureed.
- If adding tequila, add a shot of tequila into this mix and stir.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a glass, filling 2/3 of the way.
- Next, pour in orange juice, and leave just 1/4 of the room of the glass for your yellow at the top.
- Lastly, top with club soda and a couple of squeezes of lemon juice. Add in a pinch of tumeric for a bold yellow color, and stir the drink lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy Raven’s Blurred Vision as you say cheers to Raven’t Home!