Pixar Smoothie Bowl – Inspired by the Luxo Jr Ball!
I can’t get enough of smoothie bowls! It occurred to me though I had never made a Pixar smoothie bowl. I was inspired to make my first one from one of my favorite Disney items I own is a Luxo Jr Ball from the 2015 D23 convention. My daughter loves to kick it around, and of course love that it’s Pixar themed.
- 1 1/4 cup mango or pineapple chunks
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup carrot juice
- 3 ice cubes
- Optional: Pinch of turmeric (for extra yellow)
- Toppings: Blueberries and strawberries
- Blend your smoothie ingredients together. If too thin, add more yogurt and mango. If too thick, add a little bit more carrot juice.
- Cut strawberries into a star shape.
- Top your smoothie bowl with blueberries and strawberry star to look like the Luxo ball.