I have to admit, peanut butter is one of my all-time favorite foods! To celebrate national peanut day, I thought i would make a peanut butter-based recipe, peanut butter pudding topped with a dark chocolate feather, inspired by Dumbo! And the best part is that it’s vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 can of 13.5 oz lite coconut milk, chilled
- 3 Tbsp melted peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp honey or 100% maple syrup
- In a bowl, place your chilled coconut milk.
- Pour your melted peanut butter over your coconut milk, so it will soften the chilled milk enough to stir.
- Add in your flour and sweetener, and combine thoroughly.
- Chill for 2 hours, and enjoy!
Optional Chocolate Feather:
- melt a couple of tablespoons of dark chocolate with a dab of coconut oil.
- Place in a piping bag, and cut off the tip (to leave just a very small hole).
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a small plate, and use the piping bag to draw a feather design on the parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes so it becomes solid.
Pin for Later: