Healthy Mickey Shaped Smore Cookies – The Healthy Mouse
For this week’s Disney Family Weekend, the theme is Indoor Camping! How cool is that? To celebrate with my family for this Disney Weekend’s theme, I decided to make a campfire-inspired recipe, but with a Disney flair: Healthy Mickey-Shaped Smore Cookies!
These cookies are nearly refined-sugar-free, are all-natural, and organic, and incredibly delicious!
Smore Cookies Video Tutorial
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 2.5 cups whole wheat flour (or almond flour for gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup crushed Annie’s graham crackers
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup safflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- 3/4 cup Dandie’s mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Annie’s Graham cracker chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together your oil, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add in your flour and crushed graham crackers, mix well.
- Add in your chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker chunks, and fold in with your hands.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheets, and using a Mickey cookie cutter, shape your cookies into Mickeys and place on sheets.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, allow to cool before removing from pan.