Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Toast
I can’t believe Halloween is almost here! On holidays, I love making special breakfasts for my daughter for a fun start to the day. This season, I created a fun and simple Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Toast to make for her on Halloween morning, and now I’m here to share with all my Disney-loving readers for a fun yet healthy treat idea at home.
- Whole grain toast (2 slices)
- Pumpkin butter
- Mint leaf or sage leaf
- Use a circle cookie cutter or knife to cut a large circle out of one piece of toast (This will be your Mickey head).
- Use your other piece of toast to cut two medium circles (these will be your Mickey ears).
- Use a peeled apple to cut out a Mickey jack-o-lantern face (nose, eyes, and smile).
- Spread pumpkin butter on your three circles, and place on the plate in a Mickey shape.
- Use a toothpick to draw lines on your toast to make it look like the texture of a pumpkin.
- Place your apple slices on top for his face.
- Use a mint leaf to place on the plate as a garnish and to look like a Mickey pumpkin stem.
- Serve and enjoy!