Mickey and Minnie Valentine’s Smoothie Bowl
Surprise your Valentine with an adorable Mickey and Minnie Valentine‘s Smoothie Bowl with a chocolate-covered strawberry flavor! Especially for the hot winter days in Los Angeles, it’s a perfect refreshing Valentine’s Day treat!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup almond milk or regular milk
- 1/3 cup ice
- 4 strawberries
- 1/4 cup of raspberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl, stir and heat in the microwave or melt on the stove top.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a plate, with a stencil of Mickey and Minnie underneath the parchment paper.
- Place your chocolate in a piping bag with a small, rounded tip and pipe a Mickey and Minnie dark chocolate design on the parchment paper by tracing the stencil that’s underneath.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to harden.
- Blend all of your smoothie ingredients together in a blender, and pour in a bowl.
- Top with your dark chocolate Mickey and Minnie, along with strawberries (cutting one into a heart shape) and more dark chocolate chips.
Happy Valentine’s Day!