Lilo and Stitch Pudge Sandwich Food Art
It’s Thursday! Which means its time to take Pudge his peanut butter sandwich (since he controls the weather and all). To start off this Thursday in an extra special way, you can create this breakfast inspired by Lilo and Stitch Pudge food art!
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- Natural peanut butter
- Apricot preserves
- Make a delicious, ooey gooey peanut butter sandwich!
- Spread apricot preserves in one corner of the sandwich for Pudge’s face
- Spread apricot preserves on the plate to form the rest of Pudge’s body, tail and fins
- Place blueberries on Pudge’s body and face.
And there you have it! A Lilo and Stitch Pudge food art sandwich to start off your Thursday and keep the weather perfect!