Disclosure: I received a complimentary and giveaway copy of Lady and the Tramp on Blu-ray but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Lady and the Tramp Viewing Party
One of my favorite Disney movies of all time is now out on Blu-Ray and Digital: Lady and the Tramp! This classic 1950’s Disney film has always been dear to my heart, and to celebrate the Lady and the Tramp Blu-Ray I had an at-home viewing party with some people friends, and furry friends of course!
Animal Friends Come to Visit!
Over to see the film starring animal friends were some real life animal friends, including the Maurvelous_maus_! They seemed to be causing a bit of mischief getting into things like Si and Am…
We also had puppy friends Pasta (who even fashionably adorned a pasta clip for the viewing party), and dogs Toto and Elsa! For their movie snacks, they enjoyed some chewy and simple-to-make dog biscuits!
Simple Dog Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 2 1/2 cups of oat flour, 4 Tbsp melted peanut butter and 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour, then roll out and use cookie cutters to shape dog biscuits.
- Bake for 40 minutes, allow them to cool before serving.
Lady and the Tramp Party Food
For the human treats, I cooked spaghetti squash served with marinara and vegan Gardein meatless meatballs (since a lot of us at the party were vegetarian or vegan). Alongside was Italian salad, made with mixed greens, black olives, cucumbers and a light Italian dressing.
Sugar-Free Tiramisu with Espresso Cookie
For dessert, a sugar-free tiramisu pudding with espresso cookies (dog bone shaped to go with the theme). For the tiramisu pudding:
- Combine 4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt with 3 Tbsp cocoa powder and 3 Tbsp maple syrup.
- Place in cups, and for each serving sprinkle espresso grounds on top.
- For the cookies, combine 2 eggs, 1 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup 100% maple syrup, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour, and 3 Tbsp espresso grounds.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees F for 13 minutes.
Lady and the Tramp Party Activities
For activities, we had Lady and the Tramp trivia, you can click here to download the trivia and answers I used for the party. I also printed out Disney Family Lady and the Tramp coloring pages for a fun, free activity for my party guests! Both the adults and kids seemed to enjoy coloring!
Lady and the Tramp Party Decor
For the decor, I had a red gingham table cloth to channel the look of Tony’s, where Lady and Tramp had their romantic and iconic date night dinner. Across the front, I made pendants out of Lady and the Tramp Little Golden Book pages and yarn. For the centerpiece, I placed a red cake stand with the Lady and the Tramp Blu-Ray along with a Lady Tsum Tsum.