Disney Family’s #DisneyWeekend theme is Disney movie night, and to play along I decided to create a movie night treat for one of my daughter’s favorite movies: 101 Dalmatians. I pulled inspiration from the pups’ beloved treat Kanine Krunchies. On blank white lunch bags, I used a stencil to draw a Kanine Krunchies design that looks just like the treat box in the movie. You can download and print the template here, and then draw a dog in the center with your family! It can be the Kanine Krunchies mascot, like I used, or it can be a picture of your own dog, or a dalmatian! It adds a fun, easy craft element to your movie night. Then fill with a light and healthy dessert popcorn inspired by the white with black spot dalmatian print:
Fills 2 popcorn bags
- 3 Tbsp of grapeseed or coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla or peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup white popcorn kernels
- Dark chocolate chips or carob chips
- Blank paper lunch bags
- Pen or markers
- Stencil you can download and print here
- Print and cut out the Kanine Krunchies stencil
- Place it on your paper lunch bag, and trace it.
- Draw a picture of a dog in the center of the circle.
- Pop your popcorn by placing your oil and extract in a large pot.
- Coat the bottom of the pot evenly with your 1/3 cup of white popcorn kernels, and cover your pot with a lid.
- Cook on high heat until popping sounds stop.
- Once your popcorn is cooled, mix in as many chocolate chips as you like, then pour into your Kanine Krunchies treat bags.
I would love to see pictures of the Kanine Krunchies treat bags you make with your family for a Disney 101 Dalmatians movie night! Be sure to tag me in your photos on Instagram @thehealthymouse , or Twitter @healthy_mouse .