Jack Skellington No-Bake Pumpkin Pie – Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Celebrate the holiday season with easy-to-make, dairy-free and gluten-free Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired Jack Skellington no-bake pumpkin pie!
- 2 cups of walnuts or almonds (or mixture of both)
- 6 Tbsp solid coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1, 16 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp honey
- One can of coconut cream
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the crust ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Press the crust to line the bottoms of a muffin tin (to fill 6 of the holes)
- Put your filling ingredients in a blender to combine.
- Pour your filling on top of each crust, filling to the top and smoothing out on top with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator for four hours, then remove and use a toothpick to draw on Jack Skellington’s face
- Place in the freezer for a half hour, serve and enjoy! If you aren’t going to eat right away, keep the pies in the refrigerator, then freeze them a half hour before serving.