How to Visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
My favorite travel agency who I am an affiliate with, Get Away Today, is offering some deals for visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, as well as some information on entering Galaxy’s Edge once the “reservation required” period is over.
Getting a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Reservation:
While booking a reservation online is now full, the one way to still get a reservation is through a Disneyland Resort hotel stay between May 31-June 23, 2019. When you book a hotel stay, you will be guaranteed to receive a reservation for a 4-hour time slot for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. You can book a hotel stay for one of the following available days through Get Away Today:
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel June 1-6th available, click here to book and see prices.
- Disneyland Hotel June 1-7th, 9-17th available, click here to book and see prices.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa June 1-18th available, click here to book and see prices.
Hotel Specials for the Summer and Layaway:
If you made a Galaxy’s Edge reservation when they were available online and need a hotel stay with park tickets, or if you just need a hotel stay and park tickets for June 24th and beyond, Get Away Today has these specials available for hotel and ticket combos:
- Get 4-day park tickets and get a 5th day free, click here.
- See what Disneyland Resort area hotels you can buy a certain amount of nights and get a night free, click here.
- Get Away Today offers a variety of Disneyland Resort area vacations with a $175 down deposit with Layaway plan. Learn more about the Layaway plans here.
Visiting June 24th and Beyond
After the reservation period is over, guests will not need a reservation on June 24th and later. However, to help control crowds for safety, Disneyland will be having park guests enter a virtual queue to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge once they are inside Disneyland. You can learn more information on how the virtual line will work here.