Han Solo Millennium Falcon Food Art
Today is finally the day! Solo: A Star Wars Story is in theaters! To celebrate it’s release, this food art Friday is Han Solo themed! This food art is super simple and easy to make – not to mention my toddler loved it:
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Kombucha (whichever flavor you prefer)
- Millennium Falcon silicone mold
- Small star cookie cutter
- Blend together your blueberries and kombucha
- Pour into your millennium falcon mold and freeze
- Once frozen, slice an apple, and use a small star cookie cutter to cut stars out of the apple.
- Place stars and some blueberries in a pattern to border your plate, and then place a Millennium Falcon popsicle in the center.
- Serve and enjoy!