Han Solo Food Art – Inspired by Funko Dorbz
With Solo: A Star Wars Story newly released in theaters, I had to do another round of food art inspired by Han Solo! This time around, I did some breakfast food art, inspired by the Han Solo Funko Dorbz!
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup cocoa nibs
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Sesame crackers or granola bars
- Place all the pancake ingredients in a mixing bowl, and whisk together.
- Heat coconut oil on a pan until melted on low heat, then add pancake batter to make two pancakes.
- Cook pancakes so lightly colored on each side. Use a circle cookie cutter to make the top of the Han Solo pancake. Use a knife to cut the rest of the shape of Han’s body.
- Use a piping bag to pipe Greek yogurt on Han’s body (to cover the shirt and pants, since we will place blueberries and cocoa nibs on top.
- Use a piping bag to pipe melted cocoa nibs for the vest and shoes.
- Place blueberries for Han’s pants.
- Place almond butter in a piping bag and pipe for his hair.
- Break off a couple pieces of a sesame seed cracker or granola bar for his belt.
- Serve and enjoy!
And there you have it! A delicious, healthy, food art breakfast!