A Goofy Movie Possum Park Finger Puppets
I’m a sucker for anything ’90’s nostalgia. Especially when it’s Disney ’90’s nostalgia! I recently went to go re-live my childhood by seeing A Goofy Movie at El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. When the memorable Possum Park scene came on, I immediately was inspired to make a finger puppet craft inspired by the iconic scene! These finger puppets are no-sew, and super simple to make (and adorable):
- Felt: 1 sheet of grey, 1 sheet of brown, 1 sheet of off white, dark pink felt, green felt, blue felt, gold, and black felt
- Sharpie or fabric marker
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Free printable template
- Print and cut out the pieces from this free printable template.
- Cut out the possums’ bodies from grey felt, noses from brown felt, and teeth from off white felt.
- Cut out Lester’s hat from gold felt, and his bandanna from green felt.
- Cut out Buford’s outfit from blue, and his hat from green felt.
- Cut out Beulah’s dress from pink felt, and hat from gold felt.
- Cut out Mordecai’s hat from black felt, and his burrow from brown and black felt.
- Hot glue all your pieces together.
- Place a strap of elastic behind each piece to create a band your finger can slip through.
This craft is not only fan and nostalgic, but is very budget-friendly to make, and perfect for any ’90’s Disney kid at heart!