Inspired By Fox and the Hound DIY Coffee Sleeves
If you’re looking to show your Disney side while you sip a warm, comforting beverage, these simple DIY Fox and the Hound inspired coffee sleeves are the perfect accessory for your to-go cup!
- Felt: 1 orange sheet, 1 off white sheet, 1 dark brown sheet, 1 light brown sheet
- Black buttons
- Hot glue sticks and hot glue gun
- Fabric scissors
- Printable template
- Print out the template and cut out pieces
- Cut out the main part of your Todd coffee sleeve on orange felt, and the main part of your Copper coffee sleeve on light brown.
- Use a marker and draw a line on your coffee sleeves that align with the line on the template
- Use the off white felt to trace and cut out the muzzles for Todd and Copper, and the smaller parts of Todd’s ears.
- Use the dark brown to trace and cut out Copper’s ears.
- Use orange felt to trace and cut out the larger part of Todd’s ear.
- Use a hot glue gun to glue on the facial pieces, as well as buttons for Todd and Copper’s nose and eyes.
- Where your line is drawn on your coffee sleeve, place hot glue to glue your coffee sleeve’s ends together.
- Enjoy this fun fall, Disney DIY!