Disclosure: this visit to Salt & Straw was hosted but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
February Salt & Straw Menu Plus Vegan Flavors
Today is the first of the month, which means a new monthly menu for Salt & Straw! In honor of Valentines Day, the February menu is called the “Chocolatier Series”.
Chocolatier Series for February
On the menu, they have:
- Eclipse’s Cardamon Rose Chocolate: Rose water and chocolate, the floral taste is nice and subtle.
- Compartes’ Coffee and Love Nuts (gluten-free): This was infredible! Full of coffee flavor and chocolate dipped pecans, dipped in chocolate 14 times (in honor of Valentines Day).
- Nibble’s 85% Peruvian Chocate Sorbet (vegan and gluten-free): This was incredibly rich and creamy, with a nice coconut taste. It is primarily made of 3 ingredients (coconut milk, sugar, and Peruvian chocolate).
Other Vegan Flavors on the Classic Menu
For 2019, Salt & Straw has committed to making 20% of their menu flavors vegan each month. For vegan flavors you can find year round, they have:
- Freckled Mint Tcho-colate Chip (vegan and gluten-free): this is incredible minty! And I love that they don’t use artificial colors.
- Roasted strawberries and coconut (vegan and gluten-free): this is very refreshing and tastes like vacation in a cup!
- Dandelion Chocolate Cookies & Cream (vegan and gluten-free): this was one was incredibly creamy and filled with rich chocolate flavor and big chunks of cookie! My favorite of the vegan flavors!
And there you have it! The vegan flavors you can find, as well as the other flavors of the Chocolatier Series on the February Salt & Straw menu!