Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
A Magical Christopher Robin Outdoor Family Movie Night
When Disney’s Christopher Robin was in theaters, we saw the movie with my 3-year-old. Being a huge fan of Pooh Bear, she absolutely loved the movie! Now that the movie is out on Blu-ray, I told her we could watch the movie at home – she jumped for joy! To make the experience a special family movie night, we decided to have a quaint outdoor family movie night.
With much of the film taking place outdoors in the Hundred Acre Wood, having a Christopher Robin movie night outdoors was very befitting! And just enjoying the fresh air and grass with my little one felt like the perfect way to unwind. For our outdoor movie night, we had:
- A picnic blanket
- Projector for outside (you can use with a projector screen or hang a white sheet up outdoors)
- A vase of flowers for ambiance. The one I used was from my Christopher Robin flower arranging class!
- A thermos of tea or hot chocolate for the family to enjoy!
- A stuffed animal for your little one to cuddle! Amelia had a Piglet plush
- And of course Christopher Robin on Blu-ray!
The Hunny vase and compass I got at the recent Christopher Robin Friendsgiving I attended with Disney Studios made the cutest little decor to our family movie night!
The film Christopher Robin is all about taking time away from work to spend with your family, and having a magical outdoor movie night was the perfect way to enjoy quality time together! Because after all, “Doing nothing often leads to the very best something!”
To add extra magic to your own family movie night, you can download these free Christopher Robin coloring pages and activity sheets. To read a breakdown of all the Christopher Robin Blu-ray and Digital bonus features, click here.