Bullseye Tsum Breakfast Toast
To celebrate the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World, I decided over on the west coast I would make some Bullseye Tsum breakfast toast! Inspired by the design of the Bullseye Tsum Tsum, this breakfast toast is a simple food art recipe packed with a lot of cute!
- Whole grain bread (2 slices)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp MaraNathat dark chocolate almond butter
- 1 strawberry
- Use a knife or circle cookie cutters to cut a large circle for Bullseye’s face, and a small circle for Bullseye’s muzzle.
- On the large circle, smoothly spread peanut butter to cover.
- Place the smaller circle near the bottom for the muzzle.
- Place dark chocolate almond butter in a piping bag, with the tip cut off, and pipe Bullseye’s facial features, mane and tail.
- Cut two small triangles and two small semi circles for Bullseye’s ears and feet, place on the plate.
- Cut two small triangle shapes from strawberries to place on top of Bullseye’s ears.
And there you have it! A rootin’ tootin’ way to celebrate Toy Story Land: Bullseye Tsum breakfast toast!