Frozen Anna Inspired Tsum Tsum Food Art
For a great lunch for your kids, there’s nothing cuter than this Frozen inspired Anna tsum food art! It’s a super simple food art project, so great if you’re a beginner at food art! And of course, Anna food art should be made out of Anna’s favorite food: sandwiches!
- Challah bread (or other type of soft bread)
- 4 Tbsp All-natural almond butter or peanut butter (the kind you stir)
- 2 Blueberries
- 3-4 Strawberries
- Cut 4 strawberries in half. Then cut circles and crescent shapes from your strawberries, to create a pattern around your plate that look like the flowers on Anna’s original dress.
- Use a soft bread to mold the shape of an Anna tsum tsum head, as well as two small pieces for her hands. Place peanut butter, almond butter, and/or preserves on the bread, and create another head shape to sandwich on top.
- Place your nut butter in a piping bag with a small round tip, and use it to pipe on Anna’s hair, nose, eyebrows and freckles.
- Place two small dots of nut butter where her eyes will go.
- Place blueberries on top of the eye dots to “glue” them on.
- Serve and enjoy!
And there you have it! A cute Frozen inspired Anna tsum food art that is sure to put a smile on your kid’s face for an afternoon snack or lunch!