There’s nothing more that I love than infusing Disney magic into my time in the kitchen! I especially love preparing food and creating simple recipes that can double as an everyday meal or snack, as well as pretty enough to use as a party food! I created Aladdin inspired mini yogurt parfaits that can be used for just that! Whether you want to enjoy them for breakfast, snack, a food for an Aladdin party, or a lighter dessert, these min Aladdin yogurt parfaits are sure to hit the spot.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or vanilla Greek yogurt if you want to add some sweetness)
- An additional 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt.
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Extra blackberries and fresh raspberries to top.
- Fill 4 espresso shot glasses or small parfait glasses 3/4 full with your plain Greek or vanilla yogurt.
- In a blender, blend together your additional 1/2 cup of yogurt with blackberries and maple syrup.
- Top the rest of your shot glasses with the blackberry yogurt you just made.
- Complete with raspberries and blackberries for topping.
Super simple, clean, and healthy! And easy enough to make these parfaits with a junior chef in the kitchen helping you!